RE: [AD] Proposal to add a tutorial in doc folder

Title: RE: [AD] Proposal to add a tutorial in doc folder

> under systems who have it we can use tar.
> under dos arj *is* ok, and if we think that users maybe don't
> have it, we can
> distribute it with a .bat file that automatically does the
> decompression.

If we're going to split the archive, I'd rather have it split it manually
in a logical way (eg the sources in the first archive, and other stuff
in the second one) like it was mentionned already. This way, there is no
need for archive concatenation support.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h