Re: [AD] Borland C++ compilation errors

> Commited.

I also commited several patches in order to prevent BC++ from complaining
about 'unprototyped functions', i.e functions taking no argument declared or
defined with () instead of (void).

BC++ keeps now issuing two main warnings:
- 'unreachable code' for code that is never reached by the flow of control
(fix attached),
- 'variable foo is assigned a value that is never used in function bar' for
automatic variables declared with a default value that is overriden some
lines below.

Should I correct them or instead disable the warnings ?

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx