Re: [AD] makefile.tst fix

>This doesn't work with mingw's make though: it echoes the quotes into
>the file. So I think the patch I sent is the most portable solution...

Hmm. That's rather unfortunate. Does mingw ship with a version of echo?
If so, why doesn't that echo understand quoted arguments? (DJGPP
compiled executables actually have a built-in filename globber, which
presumably also handles quoted arguments correctly. Basically, it allows
you to type 'ls *' and have it work correctly, even under a MSDOS
command prompt).

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx