Re: [AD] 'copy' commands in makefile.all?

On Sun, Nov 18, 2001 at 05:02:59PM +0000, Laurence Withers wrote:
> Is it just me, or are there 'copy' commands in makefile.all? Lines 203,
> 207 and 210 (in the documentation rules) seem to contain DOS copy
> commands. I am trying to compile Allegro under DJGPP/bash (no msdos
> involved), but make stumbles over the 'copy' command.

That was what I wanted you to test :) Seriously, I don't have a working
dos environment and copy seemed to be ok, since last time I didn't
have cp. Having both cp and copy without a wrapper $(CP) variable in
makefile.dj didn't help me decide which one to use. Please fix this
yourself to whatever works.

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org/