Re: [AD] 'copy' commands in makefile.all?

>That was what I wanted you to test :) Seriously, I don't have a working
>dos environment and copy seemed to be ok, since last time I didn't
>have cp. Having both cp and copy without a wrapper $(CP) variable in
>makefile.dj didn't help me decide which one to use. Please fix this
>yourself to whatever works.

OK, but doesn't makefile.all get included by *every* makefile? I seem to
be missing something here...

On a side note, would anybody like to upgrade Allegro's makefile system?
On my projects, I use a system which autodetects the platform and
includes a makefile specific to each platform. The downside is that this
probably requires GNU make.

For instance, a text editor I am working on autodetects whether it is
being compiled on SunOS, DJGPP or Linux. Typing `make' in any of those
three platforms will work without any hassle whatsoever.

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx
                http://www.lwithers.demon.co.uk/