Re: [AD] Proposed changes for Allegro 5 (6?)

On November 29, 2001 04:00 am, Shawn Hargreaves wrote:
[snip]

First I have to say I agree totally with Shawn.

> It would be very feasible
> (actually I think quite easy) to get Allegro running on
> PalmOS

Second, I was playing with Palm a while ago and this would be a seriously fun
project, Its too bad that all I have is an old US Robotics Palm Pilot
Personal. I doubt it has enough memory for the lib alone.

So, if anyone gets the hint ;) Id be more than willing to try and port
allegro to PalmOS durring my month off. (starting Dec. 7)

[snip]

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx