Re: [AD] Proposal to change Allegro's doc directory structure

>A good question would be if these docs/build files should be generated
>from ._tx files. It could be an option if the manual could integrate
>them like the changes or thanks files, but I see no way to do this
>(at least for all format options).

But that requires building makedoc, which won't work if the user hasn't
set up their environment properly to build Allegro -- which they might
well need the docs to do. So probably best to leave them as text files.
BTW, I agree with your proposal.

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx