Re: [AD] Crash in current linux cvs version

On 04 Oct 2001, Emmanuel Anne <emanne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well this is not exactly a crash, but a memory leak detected by electric
> fence and which trigers a segfault if you run any allegro program with
> sound in linux with the current cvs allegro.

I think it's not our fault.  Efence won't crash if mixer.c is built
without -fomit-frame-pointer.  Efence also won't crash on apps linked
with the debug library.  I'm guessing that efence doesn't like that
particular optimisation.  If you want to play with it, the mischievous
lines are the _farnspoke* lines in mixer.c:~1175.

Sorry for the massive delay.