Re: [AD] SSE support under Linux/Unix

> > mmmmh... maybe i'm stupid but i updated cvs right now, and there *is*
> > alunixac.h and there *isn't* alunixac.hin
> > ./configure geve me an error, so i ran autoheader and tried again
> > ./configure and everything was ok
> >
> > please check if something is wrong or simply i did something wrong
>
> but make didn't work

looks like I have a problem with cvs, since i downloaded eveything
from scratch and it worked... sorry for 2 pointless messages (now 3:)

"When the world is in darkness, four warriors will come..."
                                        Final Fantasy I

 - Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono -          / /|       /^___ \
Real Name: Lorenzo Petrone         / / /      / /L_/ /
e-mail: _lano_@xxxxxxxxxx          / / /      /  ___-°/
irc.azzurra.net #lano            / /_/__    /  /|__-°
digilander.iol.it/lano666       /______/|  /__/ /