[AD] bidirectional looping bug under windows

I just installed WIP 39.40 under windows without any problems.

However, I tested the new bidirectional looping feature, and it seems to be
buggy. Using digitest.exe, 8 bits mono samples play fine, but 16 bits mono
samples begin to play garbage or backward at 1/2 of their length, while 16
bits stereo samples begin to go wrong at 1/4 of their length.

I got this with both MSVC and mingw32, using the directsound mixer. When I
used the allegro mixer, it played fine.

Julien Cugniere