Re: [AD] Header splitup.

> Now, when I include fmaths.h, I don't want to include stuff about
> gfx (that's the point of splitting). So the solution was to split
> these asm files into modules as well, but only two of them would
> have asm versions of something (fixed point math and grahics), and
> I didn't really want to do that, so I added two defines to specify
> what to import from the platform specific asm files (called
> ALLEGRO_IMPORT_GFX_ASM and ALLEGRO_IMPORT_FMATHS_ASM, IIRC).

That's ok (and clever) but has nothing to do with my problem.

> gfxasm.inl and mathasm.inl are there to include the right stuff,
> so not to add gfx in maths, or maths in gfx.

Yes, but merging them in gfx.inl and fmaths.inl respectively won't change
anything.

> Doing it with splitting would require every platform specific asm
> versions of routines to be splitted into n modules as well,

No need for splitting anything. Simply copying and pasting the contents of
gfxasm.inl, that is:

#define ALLEGRO_IMPORT_GFX_ASM
#include "asm.inl"
#undef ALLEGRO_IMPORT_GFX_ASM

at the beginning of gfx.inl and removing gfxasm.inl, same thing for
mathasm.inl .

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx