RE: [AD] Header splitup.

Title: RE: [AD] Header splitup.

> Quite right. So why not simply merge them in gfx.inl and fmaths.inl ?
> Both files (gfxasm.inl and mathasm.inl) are wrappers around a wrapper
> (asm.inl) and contain 3 lines of code.

Oh I see! Yes, I should have explained that:
The old include tree had one inline-asm-routines file per platform,
and that was included from allegro.h (indirectly).
Now, when I include fmaths.h, I don't want to include stuff about
gfx (that's the point of splitting). So the solution was to split
these asm files into modules as well, but only two of them would
have asm versions of something (fixed point math and grahics), and
I didn't really want to do that, so I added two defines to specify
what to import from the platform specific asm files (called
ALLEGRO_IMPORT_GFX_ASM and ALLEGRO_IMPORT_FMATHS_ASM, IIRC).
gfxasm.inl and mathasm.inl are there to include the right stuff,
so not to add gfx in maths, or maths in gfx.
Doing it with splitting would require every platform specific asm
versions of routines to be splitted into n modules as well, but
that would not be very practical, hence those two rediredctor files.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h