Re: [AD] Color blending bug fig

Eric Botcazou wrote:

It seems that the trans blender would produce incorrect results under certain circumstances if the trans factor is 255. This patch fixes that behavior.

Really ? Did you take a look at the code generated by MSVC ?
With GCC, the code is exactly the same in both cases.

Um yeah, and there's a good reason for that - there's an assembly version that's being used instead of the C version. My patch doesn't do anything, so please discard it. I don't know what happened on my system. Perhaps it was just rebuilding the DLL that fixed whatever was wrong.

Sorry for the trouble.

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)