Re: [AD] Proposal to add a tutorial in doc folder

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:15:16 -0000 Vincent Penquerc'h wrote:

>The diffs are less than floppy size, and that's what you'd get if you
>already had a previous version of Allegro on your machine.

But if you need to download four or five diffs this becomes more cumbersom. Also, if I want to reinstall Allegro now, I have to unzip an old version and apply six or seven patches over it.
Besides, when 4.0 comes out, I'd prefer a new zip file for that version.

Evert