[AD] Crash in current linux cvs version

Well this is not exactly a crash, but a memory leak detected by electric
fence and which trigers a segfault if you run any allegro program with
sound in linux with the current cvs allegro.
This bug has been around for at least all this week.

So for example : ef ./digitest
will segfault on startup.
But : ef ./mathtest
in the same dir will work like a charm...

I wanted to send this without subscribing to your list, but my post was
rejected. I had to subscribe to send it. Maybe you should tell this in
your web page...

And thank you very much for the GFX_MODE_LIST feature, it's excellent !
(can we hope to see it working in the dos vbe driver ?)