Re: [AD] to prefix or not to prefix (sigh)

Sven Sandberg wrote:

Javier González wrote:

[snip]

This seems more like a bugfix to me, i.e. I think it could be done
already in 3.9.*. I'd say -1=transparent, and anything else should be
treated as unsigned. Hopefully nobody uses anything else than -1 anyway.

This is a problem in AllegroGL, when you want to draw solid white text. That translates to makeacol(255, 255, 255, 255) which returns -1...

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)