Re: [AD] Another Grabber patch

On 17 Oct 2001, Owen Rudge <owen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've attached another patch for the Grabber. This adds a "dirty" flag to the
> Grabber and sets it whenever anything is modified. It doesn't pick up on
> every situation and may say something was modified when it wasn't - someone
> may want to fix that. :-)

Can you send a new patch without the dirty flag stuff, and using the
unicode routines?  I'm too lazy to fix it myself.

> I didn't add a window close hook becausae I couldn't quite figure out how to
> tell the Grabber to quit!

Since it's a GUI program, would it be alright just to stuff an ESC
keycode into the keyboard buffer? (like the windows port used to do)
Probably best to do that only when you are in the main dialog.