[AD] Another Grabber patch

I've attached another patch for the Grabber. This adds a "dirty" flag to the
Grabber and sets it whenever anything is modified. It doesn't pick up on
every situation and may say something was modified when it wasn't - someone
may want to fix that. :-)

Anyway, it changes the window title to "Grabber - filename", and displays an
asterisk after the filename if the datafile has been modified. The flags are
reset at load/save, etc.

I didn't add a window close hook becausae I couldn't quite figure out how to
tell the Grabber to quit!

Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.co.uk/

MSN Messenger: orudge@xxxxxxxxxx