[AD] 3.9.39 WIP release

It seems the release of 3.9.39 WIP has been de facto delayed beyond the
initially planned date (october, 10). Therefore I propose october, 13 as the
new release date (one month after 3.9.38 WIP).

I can try to make the release if nobody else volunteers. I have somewhere on
my hard drive the task list Peter wrote for the 3.9.34 release, but I'd
appreciate any additional (and more recent) detailed informations.

Finally there is the MMX/SSE compilation issue: I think we should restore
the MMX test for the 3.9.39 WIP release and add a similar test for SSE
support.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx