Re: [AD] mingw 3938

On Tuesday 09 October 2001 13:54, Robin Burrows wrote:

> I believe readme.mgw is out of date and will not work for 3.9.38 as the
> files pointed to don't support maskmovq? (There had better be a _really_
> good reason why it is necessary to have that instruction ;-)

is speed a good enough reason for you? :o) anyways, you're right the
installation instructions for mingw is outdated. Robert J. Ohannessian sent
me some updates on this documentation and i've updated some myself. both
mingw, dev-c++ and cygwin should work again following the instructions to the
letter.

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
E-mail: hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx  Homepage: http://hstokset.n3.net