RE: [AD] to prefix or not to prefix (sigh)

Title: RE: [AD] to prefix or not to prefix (sigh)

> Just wondering, but what is ABI?!? I've heard people mention
> it several
> times, but I haven't got a clue what it is!

Well, it's basically binary compatibility (Application (I think)
Binary Interface).

In a compiler, all the rules that define how code should be generated
in order to be able to interact (mostly link) with another bit of code
that follows the same ABI (calling method, alignment, vtable layout and
plenty of little details). That's where I learnt the TLA, and it's now
now used for Allegro :)

--
Vincent Penquerc'h