Re: [AD] Next wip hopefuls

> I would like to be able to tell if the mouse is currently
> inside the area of the window in windowed mode.

That's a very specific feature. I don't think it can fit well into the API.

> There might be a better way, but you guys are the
> experts.

What's wrong with your method ?

It's ok to use an internal symbol as long as you only read it (we're not
talking about quantum mechanics here ;-). However, you should be prepared to
see it removed from future versions (although it's very unlikely for
_mouse_on).

> Also when you run a program in windowed mode, the
> window is placed in the upper left hand of the screen.
> Is there a way to have the window centered to the
> screen?

Currently no (maybe can we put that on the todo list ?).

You have to use an OS-specific function to do it (SetWindowPos() for Win32
for instance).

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx