RE: [AD] Header splitting proposal

Title: RE: [AD] Header splitting proposal

Vincent Penquerc'h writes:
> Yup. I have non-prefixed names for the user-visible includes
> (eg maths.h) and "i"-prefixed names for internal ones, mainly
> what was before in alinline.h (eg imaths.h)

Non-prefixed headers could cause some confusion with system headers of the same name, eg. maths.h, file.h, and so on. I'd be inclined to prefix them with something more aggressive ("al"?) so you aren't just relying on include paths and search orders to find the right ones.

        Shawn.