Fwd: Re: [AD] Header splitting proposal

Subject: Re: [AD] Header splitting proposal
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 15:25:43 +0200
From: Henrik Stokseth <hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Vincent Penquerc'h <Vincent.Penquerch@xxxxxxxxxx>

On Monday 22 October 2001 15:07, Vincent Penquerc'h wrote:
> Best way would probably be to have a tree looking like:
> include/
>   -> allegro.h
> include/allegro/
>   -> the new user-visible split-up headers, like gui.h, maths.h, etc
> include/allegro/internal
>   -> what previously was in include/allegro/, plus the internal split-up
>      headers, like igui.h, imaths.h, etc
> Does this sound ok ?

if you also add a include/allegro/platform directory to put all platform
specific includes in, i'm happy. i think non-prefixed include names will be
ok as long as they are kept in subdirectories. (file.h != allegro/file.h)
if subdirectories is what you want then we don't need any prefixes at all,
which is good because we can give the includes more readable names.

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
"Our hardware runs better without Windows" - BMW advertisement.