[AD] Sorting objects in the grabber

Title: Sorting objects in the grabber

I was just on the sourceforge allegro site to get hold of the latest
headers, and I had a glance at what's there... I saw a request for an
option to sort the grabber contents.
It just happens that I've made an option to the grabber that disables
auto-sorting. It's one of my numerous hacks, which I apply everytime
I upgrade to the latest wip :)
It's driven by a checkbox in the grabber UI, and the option is saved
in the datafile, so it's still unsorted when it is loaded back.
I can send the diff tomorrow if you are interested.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h