Re: [AD] Suggestions

Elias Pschernig <eliaspschernig@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Not a DOS-ism exactly, but something which used to confuse me personally
> in the examples was the weird use of <tabs>. I know now they follow a
> quite common coding style, and so I think it is perfectly valid to use
> it for the source. But as minor an issue as this might actually be,
> maybe in the examples all the <tabs> could be removed, both to not
> confuse new users (looking at some examples with wrong tab settings
> makes them totally un-readable) as well as not to give them bad ideas,
> like using the same conventions in their own code :)

i totally agree. personally i hate to see sourcecode where indents consist
of a mix between TABs and SPACEs.
either one indent should mean one TAB or one indent should mean a fixed
number of SPACEs.

anyone know if the indent.pro file that comes with allegro gets this
right???

Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
E-mail: hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx  Homepage: http://hstokset.n3.net