Re: [AD] gcc 3.0.2 & allegro.

Henrik Stokseth wrote:

> as some of you perhaps already knows the gcc 3.0.2 was recently released and
> the changelog mentioned a fix to the -funroll-loops optimalization. does
> anybody know if this fixes the long known problem with the gcc 3.x & the
> optimized allegro build?

Sorry: Which bug? I noticed bugs in Allegro due to -fomit-frame-pointer with
gcc 3.x (wrong code generated, the compiler clobbers EBP and then uses it as
the stack frame ;-) but didn't see the -funroll-loops stuff.

SET

--
Salvador Eduardo Tropea (SET). (Electronics Engineer)
Visit my home page: http://welcome.to/SetSoft or