Re: [AD] Bug with mode select dialog

>The mode select dialog current resets the color depth to 8bpp when you select a
>different reslution. In the test program, I select the "Autodetect" driver, then
>16-bpp, then 640x480, but then the color depth resets to 8-bpp, and I have to
>select 16-bpp again.

That's because you're supposed to choose Driver -> Screen Resolution ->
Color Depth.

This is because not all resolutions support all color depths; when you
choose a resolution, it displays the available color depths.

As to whether we should change this behaviour, that is up to somebody
else...

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx