[AD] Feature Requests

There are currently 7 feature requests on SourceForge's tracker.
I personally think that only two of them are worth implementing:

- #441300 "flush config files upon request": as Bob said it in his comment,
this one shouldn't be too hard to implement.

- #455200 "GFX_SAFE should select a windowed mode" proposed by Bob. We
already discussed it some time ago and we agreed to the principle. Of course
we have to modify set_gfx_mode() and this could prove a little tricky.

What do you about that ?

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx