[AD] e-mail addresses

I think that someone (probably not me, sorry) should go through Allegro
and make all the e-mail addresses spam proof.  I did a search for my
e-mail address on the web, and one of the places it turned up was as a
contributor to Allegro.

As long as the contributor list was not posted on the web, it would be
fine to leave the address in plan form, but since it has been posted, I
think we should make encode it.

I would like it to appear as:

fenix at io dot com

And if you really want to put it into documents where you can click it,
then I have some Java script I can dig up that obscures the e-mail address
until a Java enabled client encodes it (I think its unlikely that any
e-mail collecting spider is going to run the Java script and decode the
e-mail address).

There are three different sources of my e-mail address on the web, which
cause me to get an incredible amount of spam.

1) I created a patch for Quake 1 which added motion and keyframe
interpolation.  I was smart enough to put my e-mail on each chunk so
people could reach me if they had a problem, but not smart enough to
realize it would get plastered on the web.

2) Postings to mailing lists that are archived, but the archive software
is too dumb to encode the e-mail addresses against collectors.

3) People have posted the Allegro contributors list to the web with my
e-mail.

I suggest that anyone do a search for their e-mail address and see what
you come up with.  And from there start the long task of cleaning up the
mess.