Re: [AD] RPM stuff

> Meanwhile, can I get French and Spanish translations of this?
> "This package is needed to build programs written with Allegro."

Hmm... interesting question :-)

KDE 2 translates "package" into "paquetage" in French. Although this would
likely please our friends from Quebec, my French reference dictionary
explicitly reserves "paquetage" for soldiers: military package.

Moreover, the same dictionary says that "package" and "packager" are now
French words (1968, from English "pack", used in the computer industry).

So I would propose: "Ce package est nécessaire pour compiler les programmes
utilisant Allegro."

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx