Re: [AD] Bug in the menus

> If you use the keyboard to access the menus (in the test program for
> example), and happen to have the mouse over the menu area at that point,
> then you can't enter any sub-menus - AFAIK the submenu code sees that the
> mouse is outside of it and closes.

Attached is a patch that should fix the problem. All seems to work fine
here, but
I may be missing something.

However it is rather a hack, as the auto-opening feature is not fully
integrated into the core code (btw, there was already sort of an
auto-opening feature before Angelo's patch: you can navigate through the
menus if you hold down the mouse button).

As you have probably noticed, I already commited a patch that did a little
clarification work in the core menu code, so that readers won't hopefully
spend as much time as me trying to figure out how the code works ;-)
The patch contained no functional changes.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx