Re: [AD] About findfirst (2)

On Sat, Sep 15, 2001 at 12:49:02PM +0200, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> Commited, actually a slightly modified version located at:
> http://www.multimania.com/ebotcazou/dev/findfirst2b.zip
>
> I would be very happy if someone took a look at the modifications I made to
> the docs (section File and compression routines).

Looks good. However, since the funcions have been prefixed with al_ to
differentiate them as portable, maybe the FA_* flags should be changed to
AL_* flags or something like that too.

My point is that the docs state that some FA_* flags are guaranteed to be
portable, if we rename them, people will see the difference compared to
existing non-portable flags and will be able to scratch them immediately.

Also, does the 512 char limit for the name in the struct satisfy any
possible name? I see the previous size was 1024.

PD: So what's the latest decission on keyboard mapping names? :)

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org