Re: [AD] RPM and simmilar stuff. (bugreport)

On 24 Sep 2001, Henrik Stokseth <hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> at the lines 122 and 125 there is two comments which my BASH for some reason
> doesn't like. the commands in question should ideally be wrapped in an "if [
> -e $file ]; then ... fi" test.

The comments are there because I haven't got a response from Johan
about his icon yet.  Once I get a yes or no, it'll be fixed.

> The release field in the allegro.spec file was "3". i set it to "1"...
> remember that the release is not the same as the version of the .spec!

I knew that, but ignored it anyway.  My bad.

> currently the enduser version of the allegro RPM is not generated.

I don't think there should be an enduser RPM.  That's what binary
RPMs are for.  And there's no point generating binary RPMs from
mkunixdists.sh, because that needs to be done on different systems.