Re: [AD] some warnings catched by MSVC

On Friday 03 August 2001 17:53, Vincent Penquerc'h wrote:

> > Here are some warnings in colconv.c catched by MSVC
>
> That's really odd .... At work, we rely on gcc catching warnings
> missed by msvc :) ....

hehe! actually i'm 99.99% sure MSVC violates the ISO standard here... why do
you think i called MSVC stupid? :o) anyway... i haven't checked the generated
code since i don't own MSVC. therefore i can't tell if it miscompiles the
code. javier, could you undo the change on your local copy of allegro and
check the generated code with a debugger? see if it calls the
_colorconv_blit* functions or if it returns a pointer like it should.

-henrik