Re: [AD] Proposal for a set_icon function

> Look at the tool code, it's not that hard (most of the program code is for
> converting the bitmap to a suitable format). I've commited the utility to
> the CVS repository (in tools/), next I'll modify the makefile to compile
> it on BeOS machines...

I think we should create a sub-directory in tools/ for each platform that
provides the utility.

> But is this really necessary? It would involve more overhead and a real
> commandline parser, which would go against the concept of the utility to
> be slim (it's just 5K right now, and it's simple to avoid bloatiness)

Take a look at exedat.c: it supports even more options and the commandline
parser is not that big (size of the compiled program: 9kb on Windows). Then
it's just a matter of loading the datafile. Is the utility statically linked
on BeOS ?

---
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx