Re: [AD] About findfirst (2)

> But it's emulated using stat() (and looking for '.' for FA_HIDDEN). Why
> don't we make support function (modified internals of _alemu_findnext()):

We could of course factor the file attribute emulation as you are proposing.
However I'd rather not do so because:
- that would mean restoring the _al_file_exists() internal function only for
this purpose,
- the platform-specific files src/dos/dfile.c, src/win/wfile.c and
src/misc/ufile.c [and hopefully src/mac/mfile.c soon] have now got  a very
similar structure (I coded them simultaneously) and I don't want to break
the symmetry.

---
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx