Re: [AD] Proposal for a set_icon function

> Just a thought, but wouldn't it be more logical to create a single fixicon
> utility? What I mean is, make it so that wfixicon is compiled to fixicon
> under windows, bfixicon is compiled to fixicon under BeOS etc.
> I think this would give a more `platform independant' feel.

The two utilities don't do quite the same: bfixicon must be run on an
already generated executable whereas wfixicon produces a resource file that
will be used to build the executable. Moreover, the big advantage of
external utilities over library functions is you're not compeled to use
dirty tricks to hide the platform specifics and come up with an unified
interface (e.g the FA_* flags).

---
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx