Re: [AD] mode selector committed.

> it has been tested under mingw and unix and it works fine. the relevant
> entry has been removed from the todo list.

It works here too (MinGW and Windows 95 OSR2).

Some remarks:
- you chose driver->resolution->color depth: I agree,
- you put GFX_AUTODETECT after the two other autodetected drivers: why ? I
think it should stay the first one listed,
- selecting GFX_AUTODETECT_FULLSCREEN causes a default mode list to be
displayed: why not use the combination of the mode lists for all fullscreen
drivers ?
- on my machine (K6-III 400 Mhz, Matrox Millenium G200), the selector takes
now 5 seconds to setup. Not very nice.

---
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx