Re: [AD] Sending CVS commits to AD list

On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 04:36:46PM +0200, Stepan Roh wrote:
> Would it be possible to setup CVS on SourceForge to send CVS commits to
> this list (or newly created list)? It will be useful, IMHO. What do you
> think of it?

Hmmm... a separate list would be much better since this list is mainly used
for discussion of patches/changes/development, maybe one of those list which
can be created at sourceforge. But the important things tend to be notified
here anyway.

Besides, I have been sending to myself logs of the allegrowww module, and
it's cool in the beginning, but shortly gets boring :)

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org