Re: [AD] Sending CVS commits to AD list

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001 gradha@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 04:36:46PM +0200, Stepan Roh wrote:
> > Would it be possible to setup CVS on SourceForge to send CVS commits to
> > this list (or newly created list)? It will be useful, IMHO. What do you
> > think of it?
>
> Hmmm... a separate list would be much better since this list is mainly used
> for discussion of patches/changes/development, maybe one of those list which
> can be created at sourceforge. But the important things tend to be notified
> here anyway.

Sometimes they are.

> Besides, I have been sending to myself logs of the allegrowww module, and
> it's cool in the beginning, but shortly gets boring :)

This feature is very common in other Open Source projects and it seems
very useful. Some projects have separate list for it, some of them send it
to devel list. I'm proposing new list on SourceForge. It should be easy to
setup, maybe. George? Peter? Michael?

Have a nice day.

Stepan Roh