Re: [AD] Allegro not compiling anymore

> The Windows version of Allegro doesn't compile anymore. It stops at
> inline.c with errors about undefined stuff like LPGUI.

LPGUID. In the MinGW environment, LPGUID is defined in basetyps.h so there
is no problems.

> Add #include <ddraw.h> at the top of the file (after winalleg.h) fixes
> it. The #include was removed 12 hours ago by Eric's patch.

I removed #include <ddraw.h> because aintwin.h doesn't depend upon
DirectDraw anymore. The remaining LPGUIDs are related to DirectSound.
Does adding #include <dsound.h> fix the problem ?

---
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx