Re: [AD] namespace collision

> shouldn't 'clear()' be 'clear_bitmap()'? Just to make
> it more in line with the rest of the api?

Yes, honestly if this is the worst clash then prefixing the whole library is
overkill IMO
and clear_bitmap is a better API term

> Sure this might break some things but thats
> what #defines are for.
precisely the people who wrote curses can just #define curses_clear :) (or
Tom's idea)

But if the dual build is done then it could be as seperate make targets, so
people need only build one, as Laurence said

Evert suggested 2 DLLs would be needed, but I think 1 DLL with 2 DEFs would
do the trick?

Matt