Re: [AD] allegro and MSVC (single-threaded, multithreaded and multithreaded dll)

> Javier González wrote:
> [snip - MSDN]
>
> > so, right now, allegro for mingw32 (dll and static) are being compiled
with
> > MSVCRT.DLL (the /MD) equivalent, since it is the only way it supports
> >
> > but the odd thing is that the MSVC version is being compiled with the
> > /MT (multithreaded) option (both DLL and static) making it "virtually"
> > incompatible with mingw32 DLL version
>

> AFAIK Allegro is multi-threaded, so we should be linking against the
> multi-threaded C library, no?

either multi-threaded (like right now is) or multi-thread DLL (that mingw32
uses)
are valid, but

saying for more compability with mingw32 multi-threaded DLL is more
right (and also put a note on the readme or somewhere telling which model is
using)