Re: namespace collision (was: multithreaded callbacks (was Re: [AD] de fourium pointium ohium))

>It would be nice, but I am sure it would not be so easy :)

You are correct about the difficulty, but Allegro wasn't exactly easy to
write in the first place, so I'm sure somebody can do it (that includes
me) ;-)

>And if it gets done, please do not begin with an underscore.

Sorry - I simply meant that we should follow the Allegro standard of
prepending `private' but global symbols with an underscore.

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx
                http://www.lwithers.demon.co.uk/