Re: multithreaded callbacks (was Re: [AD] de fourium pointium ohium)

>This is going off the topic of the thread (and I don't want to
>distract from the threading issues, I think we should implement
>the mutexing API as soon as possible), but do people think these
>things need addressing?

Yes, because this has come up a few times on Allegro.cc -- people have
wanted to only use part of the library, for various reasons, but have
been forced to use more than they wanted simply because something didn't
work if another thing wasn't installed, etc.

For instance, I would like to be able to use the keyboard input routines
without having to set a graphics mode, because keyboard input is a very
common thing in my simple programs but I often just want to have a
console interface.

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx