[AD] [WIN] overlay driver update

Following the suggestion by Jason Wilkins on the [AL] list, I changed the
destination color key for the overlay driver (the color that is covered by
the overlay surface on the screen) from black to bright pink. Bright pink is
obviously much less common than black, so the overlay surface won't be seen
through most windows anymore as it used to.

I also simplified the driver and disabled color conversion because it seems
this feature doesn't work very well on some gfx cards.

The patch is attached.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx