Re: [AD] Silly little questions

On 03 Jul 2001, Henrik Stokseth <hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Heh... just occured to me that a cross-compiler won't be too happy to see
> this patch of mine,

That's exactly the reason I used `misc/mkdata.sh' in the first
place, and an extra 60k in a zip is not going to kill anyone.

> but i can rewrite the patch to create a native dat
> utility which it then uses to generate the .dat files. this is just like the
> way docs are generated with cross-compiling under linux.

Good luck: that thing is a pain to compile.  You'll probably end up
compiling all of Allegro...

> or the easy way: put and ifndef CROSS_COMPILE around the rules for the .dat
> files, but that would be to cheat, and i don't cheat, honest! :o)

As for myself, I took the easiest route :-)

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.alphalink.com.au/~tjaden/
OPTORTIONIST (op TOR shun ist), n.  The kid in school who can turn his