Re: [AD] msvcmake (Fwd)

On 06 Jul 2001, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just wanted to point out to take a look into the msvcmake.bat of the
> MSVC-only-version (39xx_bin.zip). Here are some old file-locations and
> it's a little bit confusing, that fixmsvc.bat must be called before to
> adjust the right makefile. So if this version is for msvc-users only, I
> think, fixmsvc.bat should be called on top of msvcmake.bat (even if it
> produces two Errormessages 'file not found').

I put ``fix.bat msvc --quick'' in zipwin.sh.  But I can't test if it
generates a msvcmake.bat that works.  (But it should: cf. recent
allegro.cc thread).

The old `wintests' path shouldn't be there now if zipwin.sh is used
to build the all*_bin.zip package.  But Henrik and I have been just
copying mingw32-generated files into old releases.  I think we need
a mingw32-capable zipwin.sh.