Re: [AD] loading pcx from memory

I wonder, has the patch to overload the pack routines been added to Allegro? This would allow us to make things like memory-mapped files more easily.

soja@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I'm currently work in on a game around allegro and I needed a way of
load_pcx().

Is it because your game generates the file? Otherwise, I don't see any advantage of using this. Plus, you made the original load_pcx() use 2x the memory!

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)